Vote Daniel Blackman to represent YOU, not Georgia Power, on the PSC!
The Georgia Public Service Commission consists of five elected officials who are tasked with ensuring that consumers receive safe, reliable, and reasonably priced electric, natural gas, and telecommunications services. They have recently:
- Allowed Georgia Power to add COVID-19 costs to your energy bills
- Gave Georgia Power the “Ok” to resume shutting off power for people who are behind on their bills in the middle of an economic crisis
- Voted to increase how much you pay for energy every month and adding new, hidden charges to your bill
- Allowed Georgia Power to charge you for cleaning up their toxic coal ash waste
- Overcharged you for an unnecessary nuclear plant that is making Georgia Power millions in profit
Over 81% of Bubba McDonald’s campaign donations have come from special interests like Georgia Power.
Jason Shaw has accepted 52% of his campaign donations from special interests.
Vote this November 3rd for more affordable, clean energy future.
Georgia Conservation Voters Action Fund
We support candidates running for state, county, city, and local seats who are willing to stand at the forefront of the fight against climate change and other environmental problems facing Georgia today. Our endorsements help Georgia voters understand which candidates are truly committed to advancing climate and environmental justice. Learn more.