Protect Our Vote Georgia: Defending Democracy During Covid 19
On May 20th at 6:30pm ET, the Declaration for American Democracy Coalition and its partners in Georgia are hosting Protect Our Vote Georgia: Defending Democracy During COVID 19.
Join this virtual town hall to hear from national and state leaders on how everyday people can help win funding and reforms to protect our democracy.
To help spread the message about this important event, we are asking you to take five social media actions. If you have any questions, or would like any support whatsoever, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- U.S. Representative Sanford Bishop, D-GA-2 | @SanfordBishop
- Georgia State Rep. Bee Nguyen, D-89 I @BeeForGeorgia
- Georgia State Rep. Park Cannon, D-58 | @Cannonfor58
- Georgia State Sen. Harold Jones, D-22 | @SenHaroldJones
- Cindy Battles, Program Coordinator, Common Cause Georgia | @CommonCauseGA
- Wanda Mosley, Senior State Coordinator, Georgia, Black Voters Matter | @BlackVotersMtr
- Esther Lim, Organizing and Civic Engagement Director, Asian Americans Advancing Justice-Atlanta | @AAAJ_Atlanta
- Umer Rupani, Executive Director, Georgia Muslim Voter Project | @GAMVP
- Susannah Scott, President, League of Women Voters of Georgia | @LWVGA
- Gayla Tillman, Civic Engagement Organizer, Georgia Conservation Voters | @GCVoters
- Aklima Khondoker, Georgia State Director, All Voting is Local | @VotingIsLocal
Zoom Registration: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_0_80GBfDQ52Q7Zk_YFeQ1A
Georgia FB Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/270804464294773/
DFAD Town Halls Webpage: https://declarationforamericandemocracy.org/townhall/
DFAD Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DFADCoalition
DFAD Twitter: https://twitter.com/DFADCoalition
- New TV and Digital Ads in Georgia Encourage Senators Ossoff and Warnock and Reps. Bourdeaux (GA-07) and McBath (GA-06) to Continue to Fight For Clean Energy and Climate Investments Necessary to Meet the Moment
- LCV Launches New $8M Field Organizing Effort for Climate Action
- AJC Opinion: Rep. should support bill addressing transportation